As an outreach project, we took on the task of testing all the robot kits. The first night of testing was chaotic and a lot of people we confused about what they were supposed to be doing. So, for the second night of testing, we discussed some ideas to improve the process. We broke up into groups of three or four people. Each team had and older person on the team to act as the leader. The first thing we did was check all the kits to be sure they have all the parts that the need to have. We made checklists of each kit to make this step more efficient. While we were checking the kits, we were charging the batteries that would be needed to test the robot parts with. There was also a few people figuring out the functions for the robot brain. This system of testing proved to be a quicker and more efficient way than the chaotic mess that was the first night.